Linoit.com is a cool web-based alternative to Wallwisher. It allows one to store and organize sticky notes, collaborate on notes with others and set due dates - to name a few. One of the other cool features is the ability to organize notes into different bulletin boards (canvases). For instance, you can keep work-related and personal notes in separate bulletin boards.
Checkout some of the other cool features of Linoit:
- Create sticky notes and use them to manage to-do lists, store notes and collaborate on ideas.
- Group stickies into different canvases/tabs (work, personal, etc.) and use tags to organize them further.
- Create as many canvases and sticky notes as you need.
- Keep your sticky notes private or share and collaborate on notes with others.
- You can share notes with others on ‘view only’ or ‘view & edit’ basis.
- Assign due dates and setup automatic email alerts when someone posts to your canvas.
- Calendar: Use the mini-calendar on the right-bottom of the canvas to browse stickies by due date.
- Customize stickies: change background or upload your own background, color, change font size, assign icons, drag and drop, etc. http://www.makeuseof.com/dir/linoit-create-share-collaborate-sticky-notes/